Welcome to The Emerald City


Okay guys, I have seriously been in a green kick lately! It's always been a favorite of mine, but especially when this time of year rolls around I just want everything in green! Emerald green has to be my favorite out of all the greens. And it's probably rooted from the fact that I watched The Wizard of Oz over 400 times through out my lifetime haha

I've been loving this super comfy velour long sleeve that I got from Target. Unfortunately I can't find the link but I'm pretty sure they still sell it in stores since it's only been a couple weeks since I got it!
I found this cozy blanket scarf from Michaels actually, which was a great find. They had a whole section of plaid things (which of course just makes me have to buy it) and I couldn't resist it! I also got some matching green gloves which go great with this outfit as well.

My earmuffs are from Old Navy that I got last year, so I don't know if they still have them. But most stores right now have earmuffs so you should be able to find some pretty easily if you are on the hunt for some earmuffs this season.

I ordered my shoes off of Amazon after seeing them in the Dressing Your Truth Style Inspire and thought they were super cute! I had never ordered shoes off of Amazon, so I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived. I love the little tassel detailing on the top & the fact that they are sleek looking shoes but are still sneakers which are my preferred choice in foot wear.

My lipstick color is a mixture of the Maraschino lipliner from Dressing Your Truth, Mac's 'Ruby Woo' Lipstick & the Dressing Your Truth lip stain in 'Vamp'. 

What color have you been reaching towards the most lately?? Leave it in a comment I'd love to hear!




with love,