Fall Roses

Hello lovelies! 
Happy Monday! I hope your day and the start of your week is currently going great!
Yesterday's outfit was a cute one and a new favorite. It was the perfect fall weather (actually a bit chilly at times) so this outfit worked perfectly! I got this sweater from Target, which is so comfy and the color is amazing! My favorite blue jeans of all time are from American Eagle and my new black over the knee boots are from Kohls!
My super fun checkerboard earrings are from Dressing Your Truth and my rings are both from Charming Charlie. 

Yesterday while at Whole Foods I was looking through the flowers as I usually do at Whole Foods since they have the best flowers there and saw these fall roses. SO gorgeous! Locally grown & they were only $8.99 for a dozen?? So obviously I had to get them. Which then inspired me to write this little bit for you so here we go;

Dear ladies & gentlemen,
Don't ever feel like you have to have someone else buy you flowers to have really pretty flowers. If you see flowers and you like them, get them! Flowers are pretty and make everyone happy. And even though it's of course super amazing to receive flowers from a significant other or that cute person you like, you can always buy yourself flowers.
Plus, who's going to know if when you're walking around with flowers that someone didn't just buy them for you? ;)

Love, Ash.

---------------------------------------

Okay that's the end of my little letter for you. I hope your week goes well and that it's filled with happiness!

with love,