Diner Sessions - Part 1

Hello lovelies! I am over the moon excited to share with you guys these photos from the Vintage Diner/Laundrette shoot that I did with Madison Oliver Photography. If you remember in my last post where I shared the short fashion film, you'd know that I said I would be sharing the photos as soon as I got them. So here they are!!
I had so much fun on this shoot, everything was so pretty & I'm so happy with how the photos turned out!

Since there are so many photos that I want to post, I'm actually going to be making this a 2 Part blog post. So part 2 will be up later this week with some of the other photos!

I don't have too much to say because I think the photos can speak for themselves, but thank you so much to Madison for going along with me on my ideas for this shoot!


DRESS - Modcloth
SHOES - Gianni Bini 
LOCATION - Sit & Spin 

with love,
ashley paige