CLAIRE HOLT '47 METERS DOWN' RED CARPET MAKEUP

Hello lovelies! In today's makeup tutorial I am recreating Claire Holt's makeup look from the '47 Meters Down' Premiere Red Carpet.
I haven't done an inspired look in a while so I thought this would be a fun one to do. I saw her posts on Instagram the other day and thought it was a super pretty look & wanted to re create it so here it is!
With any recreation/inspired look, it is just that. Inspired. Not trying to make myself a look alike, just trying to recreate a similar look to what she had.

If there are any celebrity/character looks you would like me to do, comment them below!!

PRODUCTS USED: 
Bodyography Powder
UD Primer Potion
Too Faced Semi Sweet Palette
Tarte Tartelette 2 Palette
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Ardell Lashes
NYX Lipliner - Plush Red
Mac Cosmetics Lipstick - Ruby Woo



with love,
ashley paige