Turquoise x Plaid


Hello lovelies! It's currently 9am and I am about to get ready to head off to walk in my first Fashion Week!! I'm so so excited & extremely grateful for this opportunity! Hopefully I will get lots of pictures & maybe even vlog? We'll find out later how all that works out.. I can only assume the next two days will be very fun, eventful & busy!! You can follow me on my Instagram @ashleywilliamz where I will probably be posting lots of Instagram stories over the next two days.

Okay now that I've shared my excitement, time to move on to this outfit.. I would be lying if I said I hadn't already gotten about 4 compliments in person from people I know on this dress that have already seen it on my Facebook page.. And honestly I'm right there with them! It is so darling and is one of those staple pieces that you could easily dress up with a pair of heels and maybe a leather jacket, or dress down with some ankle booties or sneakers.

Turquoise is one of my favorite colors so paring this dress with a turquoise necklace was such a cute idea!


DRESS
NECKLACE 


with love,
ashley paige