On Wallstreet




Hello lovelies! This past weekend I spent in Branson at the Hilton Convention Center for Hollywood Dance Jamz and had so much fun! The Hilton is such a beautiful hotel and was the perfect place to hold a convention. There was actually a soccer convention going on at the same time on the other side of the convention center which I thought was really cool! It was just across the street from The Branson Landing, so during the lunch breaks we walked over there to eat and to window shop a bit. It was freezing though since it was Branson in January so maybe I can go again and walk around more when it's not so cold! haha 

I loved getting to see our dance company perform all their competition dances they've worked so hard on and they totally rocked it!! I had a fun time getting to see some old friends I don't get to see very often and all the other talent that was at the competition! Every time I go to a competition, show or watch dances on YouTube it just inspires me so much I just want to get up right then and there and go dance! 
And might I just add how insanely proud I am of my younger sister Abby on her Musical Theatre Tap solo?? Because I am and she uploaded her dance ("On Wallstreet") on YouTube so YOU can go watch it and get just as hyped as we are!! 
Now that I've expressed how excited and proud I am of all of the dancers, I'm going to move on to my outfit that I wore night 2 of competition. 

This outfit was inspired by these BEAUTIFUL new shoes that I got from DSW. If I haven't expressed it enough, I am in love with the color burgundy. And these just take the cake. They are burgundy AND velvet. So lovely! 
I tried to keep these shoes the highlight of this look so the top half of my outfit is very simple but still very put together. I'm wearing this blush lace cami that if I knew where it was from I would say but unfortunately I do not! :( Then of course, my ever so loved black leather jacket from TopShop. 
I am wearing earrings with this look but you couldn't see them unless I pulled my hair behind my ear. And for a final touch I just have my favorite silver watch from Kohls. 



JACKET (Similar)


with love,
ashley paige



*Thank you to DSW for the shoes!