Jumping For Joy












WHITE SHIRT: DixieLand Collection // JEANS: American Eagle // SHOES: JustFab // WATCH: Kohls

Hey y'all! This is my last look from my shoot with Madison Oliver Photography & I can't get over how much I love all the photos from this shoot! Especially this one with all the bright neutrals! I have to say this is one of my favorite combination of pieces when it comes to a "cute-but-comfy" look.  
One of my favorite photos from this look is for sure what I'm going to call "Jumping For Joy" (the second photo) haha 

I love the contrast of the windows in the background and getting to see some of the things from inside the building but also reflections from the city behind. Such a cool aspect! 


If you aren't already, be sure to follow me on my Twitter & Instagram to keep updated with me when I'm not posting on here!