September Fourth





Yesterday's outfit was inspired & highly anticipated for the autumn weather by the bit of cool-ish weather we had the other night. Assuming it would be the same I dressed for more on the autumn side but was sadly mistaken when I remembered its only early September and here in the south it's still pushing 80's & 90's Fahrenheit on the average day.
So during the day this wasn't the best outfit choice, but once early evening came and the sun was going away this outfit was perfect.

My shirt is one of my new favorite pieces and it is from this store called Dressin' Gaudy.
My jeans are jeggings from American Eagle, my boots are from JustFab and my sunglasses are from ZeroUV
My hat is from Target, my necklace is from the Dressing Your Truth Store and my bracelets are Lokai & one from a store on the boardwalk in Maryland.


What are some fashion pieces you are super excited to wear this autumn? Let me know in the comments!



with love,
ashley