Fall Things






Hello lovelies! Today's post is going to be a mixture of three different things I want to share with y'all!

First would be my outfit I wore the other day that consisted a lot of well, gray. I'm loving this long gray lace cardigan from Cabi. Definitely going to a be a piece I will wear more this fall! Since it's still kind of warm here I just wore a gray tank top, my trusty American Eagle jeggings & my heeled gray boots that I got last fall. 

Next would just be something that people who've been to my house while I have the record player going would know that I love my Fleetwood Mac Rumours album! By far one of the greatest albums of all time! I feel like having music playing in your house makes it feel more homey & I love having the record player going while I'm cleaning or playing card games with friends & family.

And third would be my first ever Apple Pie that I baked! And not to brag, but not only does it look delicious, but it was delicious! 'tis the season for apple pie, am I right? I'm probably going to be making a bunch more apple related things over the next couple of months. 

Also if you guys would be interested in me posting more baking/cooking posts, let me know! I'm going to try to cook more food & bake more treats this fall/winter and I'd love to share pictures of what I've made! 


with love,
ashley