Cowboy Blue









Hello lovelies! Today's look is one of my all time favorite outfits to wear! I got this top from Kohls a couple months ago and it's the perfect thing to either dress up or down for so many different occasions. My boot cut jeans have been a staple for a couple years now & with this outfit I feel like they go perfectly! I kept the accessories pretty simple since the neckline of the shirt is so detailed, so I just added some silver earrings and of course... my favorite hat! My shoes I got from TJMaxx and they are those pair of shoes for me that seem to go with everything! And why not get shoes that do that??

This was my final look from my shoot with Madison Oliver Photography & again I loveee how these photos turned out!


with love,
ashley


Shirt: Kohls
Jeans (similiar): American Eagle
Shoes: TJMaxx
Hat: Target