Snapshots - April 15'




Haven't done many outfit posts lately, and that's probably because the weather is heating up and a t-shirt and shorts are my go to outfit for these almost summer days.
I've been enjoying taking pictures of more day to day things again, especially food! If you follow me on any sort of social media, you probably are aware of how many times I go out to eat or get ice cream, donuts, etc. (but seriously, look how photogenic those donuts are!)

Last weekend was a very busy one at that, I had Talent On Parade Saturday morning until 2pm, came home and got ready for my Senior Prom, which was a lot funner than expected! Afterwards a couple of us went to IHOP and I had to wake up that next morning at 5:30 to go back to the convention center to compete with my pointe trio at 8am! I don't remember the last time I was that tired, but that definitely tops it! 



with love,
ashley