Florals & Fishtails

Do you ever get a new clothing piece, or entire outfit and just want to wear it every single day?? Because that's definitely how I'm feeling about my new dress that I got from Pacsun! It's so cute and comfy and goes great paired with a cardigan for these days that are still a little more on the chilly side. 

I'm very excited for these upcoming spring months and warmer weather, I'm looking forward to wearing more skirts and dresses without having to layer on tights! 

And why I have never taught myself how to do a fishtail braid I will never know, because now that I know how to do one I am obsessed!! You'll probably see me wearing this hairstyle or something like this everyday now. Today's hair is a Dutch Braid into a Fishtail. 

(My photographer, a.k.a. my little brother Austin) 






Dress: Pacsun
Cardigan: Wet Seal
Tights: Tan Dance Tights
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Sunglasses: Charming Charlie



with love,
ashley