My Everyday Makeup Routine!

Hello lovelies!
This year I'm trying to dedicate this blog specifically for fashion posts. But as obsessed as I am with makeup & hair goodies, I am still going to do some posts on here every now and again talking about my current loves along with some of my videos.
If you are interested in seeing more of my videos, you can head over to my YouTube channel by clicking - HERE

Today I decided to share with you all what I do with my makeup on a daily basis. On a day I'm filming a tutorial I will typically go for a different look, but for the most part this is my go-to.

It's broken up into 3 separate videos, and at the bottom I list each of the products I used in the videos!








PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation
-L'oreal True Match Powder
-Urban Decay Naked Flushed Bronzer & Highlighter
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
-Mac 'Plum Foolery' blush

EYES
-Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
-Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
-Elf Cream Eyeliner
-Ardell Whispies Eyelashes
-Tarte 'Lights, Camera, Flashes' Mascara

BROWS
-Anastasia Dipbrow

LIPS 
-Urban Decay lipliner in 'Liar'
-NYX Buttergloss in 'Snowcap'





with love,
ashley