Flowers in January

It has been SO beautiful outside these past couple of days! (60 in January... imagine that! ha) I started off this morning wearing my blue coat, but quickly took it off after I realized how nice it was outside. 
This morning my younger brother and I attended church and then to eat lunch at Panera Bread (their Mac n' Cheese is our favorite!!) 
Now I'm just back at home to change & grab a snack before having to head to dance practice tonight! 

I will also be doing a hair tutorial on this braided hairstyle I've been wearing the past couple of days on my YouTube channel later this week! 

How has your Sunday been? 





Top - A Leotard from Dance Store
Skirt - Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohls
Necklace - Dressing Your Truth - Type 2 Section
Shoes - Shoe Carnival
Purse - Forever21




with love,
ashley