HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Happy New Years!! It is officially 2014!
In all honesty, like most of you. I don't feel any different, I woke up the same these past two days the same I did in 2013... but it's the thought that counts, right?
I've never been one for making New Year's Resolutions.. Mainly since I can never keep to them. Like not eating chocolate or not spending as much time on the computer (yeah right?!) haha

I did make a couple though, not necessarily to categorize under "New Year's Resolutions" but more of what I want myself to accomplish and to succeed at this year.

This is my last year as a kid. I want to make the most of it, and also make it a very memorable year.

1. Stay as focused as I can on school. This one is a really hard one for me because I get distracted quiet easily, and want to do as many other things as I can INSTEAD of doing school. Plus I'm homeschooled, so sometimes I'll just go to Walmart and get ice cream or take a nap then realize I just wasted an entire day and am behind on school. (not cool)

2. Practice, Practice, Practice. As I've mentioned in the past months, I am a part of the dance company at my studio. 'DANCE est Joie'. And they go to competitions every year. I have never been to competition before, so I'm a little nervous and also anxious about what will go down. Since I was a kid I've had a fear that I was going to walk onto stage and forget all the choreography I've been learning for months..
The way I see my future playing out also involves a lot of dance. I want to be a dance teacher and also hopefully own a studio for myself one day.

Again. Stay focused, not get distracted so easily.

And last one.
3. Blog more. I tried this last year, and did a semi-decent job. Was kind of slacking as the end of the year came along, but I'm really going to try to blog more this year.
I mentioned last year I was going to try to do some DIY's... yeah I don't think I even did one. (sorry!)




I think that is all for me.. Do you have any New Year's Resolutions? If so what are they? I would love to hear them if you want to leave them in the comments!


-A