Night Blogging.

Hello Everyone!
I really haven't been doing much blogging lately have I? I've been quiet busy this week, since I've started dance and am at the studio almost everyday.
We've already started on learning our competition dances so we'll have plenty of time to learn and perfect them before our first competition in February.
I'm in three dances and I'm really excited about them! I've never been in a company or done competitions before so this will be a new experience for me, but I'm looking forward to the journey ahead!

When I'm not there, I'm doing some sort of church/life group thing or just sleeping!
I start school tomorrow so I'm really not going to have much time to do much other than sleep, school and dance.

I'm hoping to come up with some DIY's, I've got a couple ideas but if there is anything y'all would like me to figure out and then do a tutorial on just leave suggestions in the comments below!



Just thought I would check in and let y'all know I haven't died... If there's anyone out there reading this.. Hopefully there is..?



xoxo
-A