HAPPY FALL!



Let's play catch-up shall we?
First of all, Happy Fall! I'm pretty excited about the fact that it's almost October, which you'd know if you've been following my blog for a while is my favorite month.

Second. I had a wonderful weekend! On Saturday, me, my brother Alex, and our good friend Megan went to the state fair. It had been many years since we had gone and it was a lot of fun! (though at one point I thought I was going to fall off one of the rides) but besides that it was great!

Then yesterday we went to my grandpa's family's farm. They own a ton of land and it was incredibly relaxing just sitting out there and watching the waves ripple across the water, and going four wheeling through the tall grass, and canoeing which I've never done before!


What have y'all been up to this weekend?

-A