Starbucks Mocha Iced Coffee Recipe!

So as some of you may know, I am a BIG coffee drinker. Every morning I've got to have my cup of coffee to start off my day.
Like a lot of people, some of my favorite coffee is iced/frappucinos from Starbucks. And since I don't live anywhere near one, nor do I want to spend four dollars for a cup of coffee, I decided to make my own! So with some searching of the internet and some guessing and what not I made what I think is a very similar comparison to the 'Mocha Frapp' from Starbucks. (without all the slush unfortunately)


What You'll Need:
-A cup of fresh brewed coffee. (the stronger the better in my opinion)
-Two teaspoons of sugar.
-A creamer of your choice. (I like half n' half)
-Chocolate Syrup
-Whip Cream if you so chose.
-Ice

Start off by pouring a regular cup of coffee and adding your sugar and also some chocolate syrup, depending on how chocolatey you want it you can eyeball it, no real measurements needed.
In a blender put your ice, about a cup or so at first and blend that up a little bit. Pour your coffee on top of the ice to melt it and it'll blend a lot better.
Add your creamer and any more ice you would like. (It can turn out to be too watery if you add to much)
I suggest tasting it at this point to determine if you want it to be more chocolatey or more icy or sweet.

And that's pretty much it! Pour it into your glass or a mason jar like I'm using, add some whip cream and chocolate syrup to top it off and there you have it!



xoxo
-A