lately...

























25/365:

lately, i am;

watching: American Horror Story. I love this show, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone if you get scared easily/don't enjoy scary shows, because it is a bit scary but the show itself just draws you in.

listening to: I've been listening to a lot lately, I'm enjoying some chill music like Ed Sheeran and Rocky Votolato, also my cousin's band Balmorea. Also Two Door Cinema Club and Crystal Castles.

anticipating: my birthday! It's coming up super soon, the 18th of February to be exact!

working on: my photography business, also going to be updating my blog soon, I think it needs some more decor to it!

loving: Cupcakes! There are so many cupcake shops in Denver, its super easy to get one. Our favorite place to get cupcakes is 'My Big Fat Cupcake'

planning: new DIY's and fun photography to put on my blog this year for all of you!