Favorites of 2012!

As the year of 2012 comes to an end, we start the beginning of a new year. 2013, which I know is going to be a great year, full of surprises and lots of fun adventures!
I thought it would be fun to share with y'all some of my favorites this year, which will probably still be my favorites past this year

Favorite Song: Love Actually - Cady Groves

Favorite Movie: The Avengers

Favorite Quote: "Always be a first rate version of yourself, and not a second rate version of someone else" - Judy Garland

Favorite Album: If You Were A Movie This Would Be Your Soundtrack - Sleeping with Sirens

Favorite Trip: Going to my grandparents house back in May. It's always fun to visit them, plus we did so much fun stuff!

Favorite TV Show: The Vampire Diaries

Favorite Drink: Cherry Limeades from Sonic (im a little obsessed whenever i  can get my hands on it) And sweet tea, but that's a given

What are some of your favorites from this year?
Leave a link to your blog post, or comment below!

-Ashley