Apple Pie.... Oh My!(:


Its another cold and foggy day today.... My moms making chicken noodle soup and apple pie for dinner. And our house smells sooo good!
Those are two of my favorite meals/deserts ever, so of course I'm extra excited!

I'm going to find another 'Song of the Day/Quote of the Day' I know I haven't really kept up with the quotes as much... its hard for me to find some that I like.
I tend to post a lot of quotes, and random sayings on my twitter if you want to follow me there! (http://twitter.com/ashleywilliamz)

Hopefully I'll be getting a pumpkin this season! I'm not sure where the pumpkin patches are around here, but thats one of my favorite things about October! (Well that and the long list of things I said were also my favorite)

Hope you have a great rest of the day!
-Ashley