Everyday Ashley

I haven't been taking too many pictures lately...
And i'm not sure if it's just because my mind hasn't been able to wrap a picture around anything interesting around me, or theres just not anything there to take pictures of! Either way, there are no pictures.
But! There is new music! As many of you know, I am a music addict, I'm always on the hunt for more music, and even if the band is old and everyone but me has heard of it, I still enjoy listening to it if I enjoy the band!
McFly, Broadway, Sleeping with Sirens' new album (If we were a movie this would be your soundtrack) and then my usual dose of Country music here and there, Miranda Lambert, Rascal Flatts and Lady Antebellum are my personal favorites.
I re-did my blog, with colors and such nots. So I'd love your input on it! I'm quiet enjoying the bright colors...
Well until next time.... xoxo Ashley